The present Bhojpur came into existence in 1972. Earlier this district was part of old Sahabad district. In the year 1972 Sahabad district was bifurcated in two parts namely Bhojpur and Rohtas. Buxar was a subdivision of old Bhojpur district. In 1992, Buxar became a separate district and rest of Bhojpur district has now three sub-divisions – Ara Sadar,Jagdishpur and Piro. Ara town is the headquarters of the district and also its principal town.
- Recruitment of Accountant Cum IT – Assistant Final List
- Shortlisted Candidate of BCM Post
- Accountant – cum – IT Assistant Final Merit list and Waiting list (Panchayti Raj Dept.)
- Notice Regarding E-auction for the E-Procurement of sone river sand ghat -2
- Notice Regarding E-auction for the E-Procurement of some river sand ghat
- The Advertisement of under bhojpur district situated at sand segment of settlement for publishing material
- No post to display