The present Bhojpur came into existence in 1972. Earlier this district was part of old Sahabad district. In the year 1972 Sahabad district was bifurcated in two parts namely Bhojpur and Rohtas. Buxar was a subdivision of old Bhojpur district. In 1992, Buxar became a separate district and rest of Bhojpur district has now three sub-divisions – Ara Sadar,Jagdishpur and Piro. Ara town is the headquarters of the district and also its principal town.
- Students Who have not been enrolled under the merit list should enroll within seven days otherwise enrollment of the students in the waiting list will be taken.
- Publication of Merit List
- Name of Martyred in Sahid Smarak
- Crop Cutting Tentative Date of Sandesh
- Crop Cutting Tentative Date of Piro
- Crop Cutting Tentative Date of Koilwar