The present Bhojpur came into existence in 1972. Earlier this district was part of old Sahabad district. In the year 1972 Sahabad district was bifurcated in two parts namely Bhojpur and Rohtas. Buxar was a subdivision of old Bhojpur district. In 1992, Buxar became a separate district and rest of Bhojpur district has now three sub-divisions – Ara Sadar,Jagdishpur and Piro. Ara town is the headquarters of the district and also its principal town.
- Lok Sabha General Election 2024 Arms Verification Schedule
- Short Notice inviting E-Auction for settlement of Sand Ghats in Bhojpur District
- Employee Information PE-2024
- To Supply Grains ,Fruits and Fresh Vegetable in District Prison Ara.
- M.M.P.P.Y Selection List
- Public Notice for installation of GPS and Registration on website of mines & geology Department for vehicle used in transportation of sand.