The present Bhojpur came into existence in 1972. Earlier this district was part of old Sahabad district. In the year 1972 Sahabad district was bifurcated in two parts namely Bhojpur and Rohtas. Buxar was a subdivision of old Bhojpur district. In 1992, Buxar became a separate district and rest of Bhojpur district has now three sub-divisions – Ara Sadar,Jagdishpur and Piro. Ara town is the headquarters of the district and also its principal town.
- Flood/Drought 2021 Related Tender
- Walk in Interview for Medical Officer (Contract)
- Free Online Consultation Doctor’s Detail
- Selection List for New PDS shop,Jagdishpur
- Selection List for New PDS shop,Piro
- Provisional Merit List of Primary Teacher Niyojan 2019-20 Class 1 to 5 Panchayat- Nathmalpur, Matukpur,Bakhorapur, and Baluwan Block-Barahra