The present Bhojpur came into existence in 1972. Earlier this district was part of old Sahabad district. In the year 1972 Sahabad district was bifurcated in two parts namely Bhojpur and Rohtas. Buxar was a subdivision of old Bhojpur district. In 1992, Buxar became a separate district and rest of Bhojpur district has now three sub-divisions – Ara Sadar,Jagdishpur and Piro. Ara town is the headquarters of the district and also its principal town.
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ANM, SHORTLISTED
- Teacher niyojan 2019-20 (I-V) General and Urdu
- Revised sixth phase subject wise roster of handicapped teacher recruitment for high school
- Reserved vaccancy Report of persons with Disabilities for Elemntry Teacher recruitment 2019-2020
- Sixth Phase subject wise teacher recruitment of Physical Handicapped Higher Secondary and +2
- VIGLANCE (VERIFY TEACHER NIYOJAN)
- No post to display