The present Bhojpur came into existence in 1972. Earlier this district was part of old Sahabad district. In the year 1972 Sahabad district was bifurcated in two parts namely Bhojpur and Rohtas. Buxar was a subdivision of old Bhojpur district. In 1992, Buxar became a separate district and rest of Bhojpur district has now three sub-divisions – Ara Sadar,Jagdishpur and Piro. Ara town is the headquarters of the district and also its principal town.
- SAIRAT Settlement general notice Revenue Dept
- Re -Counseling for Secondary/Senior Secondary Teacher Piro
- Notice of 6th Phase Secondary/Higher Teacher recruitment 2019 By zila parishad Ara.
- Posting letter of Technical Assistant,Bhojpur (Panchaytiraj Dept)
- Tender for Multi – GYM Equipment
- AWW / AWH AAM SABHA