The present Bhojpur came into existence in 1972. Earlier this district was part of old Sahabad district. In the year 1972 Sahabad district was bifurcated in two parts namely Bhojpur and Rohtas. Buxar was a subdivision of old Bhojpur district. In 1992, Buxar became a separate district and rest of Bhojpur district has now three sub-divisions – Ara Sadar,Jagdishpur and Piro. Ara town is the headquarters of the district and also its principal town.
- Free Online Consultation Doctor’s Detail
- Selection List for New PDS shop,Jagdishpur
- Selection List for New PDS shop,Piro
- Wheat crop cutting tentative date–2020-21(Block-Bihiya,Sahar,Agaion and Shahpur)
- Wheat crop cutting tentative date – 2020-21 (Block- Ara Sadar)
- Revised Provisional Merit List of Primary Teacher Niyojan 2019-20 Class 1 to 5 Panchayat Belauti Block-Shahpur
- No post to display